Sunday, April 27, 2014

"Time-wasters"

Entertainments such as long dramas, TV shows, cartoons, video games, massive multiplayer online games, Facebook and etc. are classified as the same thing when I prayed.

They are labelled as "Time-wasters".

Although majority of them is not sinful, they could entice us to work with 'destiny canceller' to delay or even forfeit our destiny in Lord.

Many of us spend countless hours doing all these, yet God that loves us is put aside. Our prayers become ritualistic, while our hearts is full of love to all those entertainment. We spent hours everyday entertaining ourselves, yet giving God only minutes...

Have mercy on me oh Lord! Help me to love you more than these! Jesus said to Peter: "Do you love me more than these?"

Yes, I do. Are you the same with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment