Saturday, January 11, 2014

Lord's word/vision for me about 2014

Last Sunday, during prayer meeting. I was so entranced in prayer and worship. Then, I began to see a vision:

Inside this dream, I was a video-game character (Mage-Blade class), wearing full-armor (except helmet) with red-cape, and equipped with a sword that can blast lightning as well as a shield.

Inside the game, hordes of demon starts to storm toward me in all direction. I had no choice but to engage with combat, I was not even able to get ready.

Those demons look terrible, and fully equipped with weapons to kill. I was fending them off with my sword and shield. As well as skill-based attacks and lightning and fireballs. (It is a video game.) There was even flying demons like drakes and demons that can shoot some flaming energy beam at me!

In the middle of the fight, I suddenly get awakened. (I hear the word "Awakened!") I gain new skills and powers and is faster and can read movements. (Like in a famous manga.)

However, with all these new powers and abilities, more demons attack me even more relentlessly, and I was unable to hold on and become defensive and just trying to survive. (Then, I hear the word "You need an army.")

Then, I turn my eyes and saw a great massive number of warriors, fully equipped and each had their own powers and abilities. They were always there, but I keep on focusing on myself.

Then, we had an all-out war! The battle was so intense that I couldn't follow what's going on. (I saw some Warrior, War-Mage, Healer class characters fighting alongside me.) I realized we need each others to survive the war.

We were helping each other, covering attacks, saving comrades, shielding whole group while buying time for retaliation, healing wounded comrades, etc.

In the midst of the war, I saw a warrior with blue-cape (I guess he was from other team or faction). The demons brutally ripped off his left-arm and was in agony pain. The healer from my party instantly restored his lost arm without thinking twice. (It is a video game logic.) I realized we need to help comrades from other factions as well, since we are facing the same enemies.

Finally, we united and come with a strategic formation (like Phalanx from Greek army) and started to throw/bombard everything we got to the enemies.

We started to gain upper-ground in the battle and enemies are being pushed back! We keep on attacking with all our might, then our unified attack caused a chain reaction, and a MASSIVE EXPLOSION is created.

The large explosion caused the enemy armies to flee in all directions. (I remembered the verse in Deuteronomy 28:7)

"The Lord will grant that the enemies who rise up against you will be defeated before you. They will come at you from one direction but flee from you in seven." (Deut 28:7)

Then, we heard the word "Release the captives!"

We start to search among the rubbles and ruins that was devastated because of the war. Then, we start to rescue the hostages. (I realized our mission is actually to rescue those souls who are in enemy's captivity.)

Finally, there are some touching moment:
The people we saved were crying, and some of the warriors hugged them.

Then, I hear Pastor Jonathan said: "Please write down God's word to you about 2014". (Then, I know I had seen a vision from Lord.)

No comments:

Post a Comment